Let’s get one thing straight right away – Feng Shui (pronounced fung schway) has nothing to do with religion or superstition in any way; it is the ancient Chinese art and science of the placement of objects within a space to create a healthy flow of energy, called “Chi.” The Chinese have used it for thousands of years. It may help you to think of Feng Shui as a form of home staging.
Good Feng Shui manifests itself as that special feeling you get in certain places when everything seems to be in balance. The furniture is in the right place, the colors are pleasing … the space feels so comfortable that you don’t want to leave. Imagine making your house feel like that to potential buyers. If buyers feel welcome, comfortable and safe in your house, don’t you think that is a selling advantage? Of course it is. Feng Shui can help you do that.
With Feng Shui, less is more. It can be as simple as clearing your personal photos off a wall, placing furniture in strategic places, or renting a temporary storage unit to get rid of excess stuff. You can almost always fix “bad Feng Shui” with simple and inexpensive changes to the house and yard. You’ll be amazed at the improvements you can make with little or no money. Holly’s approach is not about spending a lot of money to fix bad Feng Shui. Quite the contrary: it is about simplicity. You’ll be amazed how easily some poor Feng Shui situations can be fixed.
• Feng Shui teaches us how to arrange our living spaces in order to enhance positive energy and harmony.
• When chi flows gently, without rushing in straight arrow-like lines, a property is well on its way to having good Feng Shui!
• Like quantum physics, Feng Shui exists and operates whether or not you understand it, believe it, or practice it.
• When you are buying real estate, understanding Feng Shui principles will give you the added benefit of “Feng Shui eyes” to assist you in making the smartest real estate investment possible within your price range.
• Learn how to use Holly’s Feng Shui Property Appraisal™ for any piece of real estate you are getting serious about.
• Be aware of Feng Shui “deal breakers” clearly explained in Holly’s award-winning book, Buy Your Home SMARTER with Feng Shui
• Re-aligning your home along Feng Shui principles is not about spending lots of money to accomplish your goal.
• Instead, you are encouraged to be creative, use what you have whenever possible, and be clear in your choices about what furnishings and design appointments you keep in your home.
• Using Feng Shui to help sell your house is not only smart, but also creative and fun. It brings out your best inner self and reflects this shining image to all who enter.
• You’ll then want to use Feng Shui design principles in your next home because you’ve experienced how delightfully effective it can be!
• Feng Shui is creatively fun, personally intriguing, and it works! Find hundreds of amazing Feng Shui tips in Holly’s best selling book, Sell Your Home FASTER with Feng Shui, now in its 5th printing.